Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome to September.

Okay, so those headshot posts are obnoxious, so I may delete them. Life is going great in West Hollywood. Tony & I are about to get very busy with some cool things & continuing moving forward with our comedy.

I'm sick right now (oh no!) so I'm just trying to enjoy life as best I can & look forward to being healthy again.

We will both be performing in the Sunset Strip Music Festival this friday and saturday so that is something exciting.. that I best be healthy for!

And also, once I'm healthy again I will begin a better exercise regimine..And, Tony has just started a protein supplement (soy protein from whole foods bulk section mixed with silk chocolate soy milk) I say this is too much soy but he ignores me on that one. But it's true, soy is overrated and too much is not good for you. Soon I'm going to switch him to almond milk instead.

Our apartment is also looking a little sloppy but that should be taken care of soon too...A couple random auditions for me this weekend & that's about it for now.

Keep staying positive & healthy, and to our followers, if you haven't yet tried steel cut oats, or quinoa, i reccomend that as a very great place to begin your healthy transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment