Wednesday, October 14, 2009

a note about how i left school

hello hello... this was originally meant for facebook but i got shy so here it is on my blog::



so to my family members and friends that are confused, here is a quick little update.

i was in school at the university of illinois. 2 hours south of chicago. my parents made me go there. sort of like boarding school.

half way through my junior year, right after a vacation to mexico with mom& dad, and a few months after i started stand up comedy, i decided, declared really, that i was leaving school to move to los angeles. so on my 21st birthday, i moved home, started a job and loving on my mom and dad for six weeks before i was moving to LA. it was actually a really fun and cool unique time. the biggest question, what did your parents say? well, it had been a long time coming. and there's always gonna be a lot more to the story than i can put here, but my dad just finally accepted that i was miserable at school and my moms support followed shortly after. (basically they hate me.) just kidding. i do think if they had their way i'd be a writer for playboy magazine & i'd live at home with them. forever. that's sort of my fantasy too.

so, one of my roommates from college who already was in LA flew in town & we drove back together in my dads car. well actually, he drove the entire way.


to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment