Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pilot

Tony & I are working on a very special project that we are excited about. I know that just about everyone living and working in Hollywood says that all the time, so it's hard for that to really have any meaning. No matter what happens, we are going to have a very special little 30 minute pilot episode of a hilarious television show that is brilliant and wonderful. It's so exciting for me because it's an opportunity for me to display a character that I have been grooming every single night of the week on stage late night at the comedy store since I've been living in Los Angeles. So for me, this project is extra extra special, because it's my body of creative work, something that I created and came 100% out of my little half jewish half regular brain. Anyone who gets to see the episode will truly know its the character I was born to play. I can only say all this because I know no one will see this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment